Your library card has been issued to you based on information provided by you. It should only be used by you. You are responsible for the following:
- The return, in good condition, of all of the materials borrowed.
- Payment of fees incurred for any damaged, or lost materials.
- Reporting a lost or stolen library card immediately. Library cards may be replaced for $2.
- All charges posted to the card until it is reported lost or stolen.
- Promptly reporting any changes in name, address, phone number, or email address.
- All charges on the card as the result of lending the card or library materials to another person.
- Parents or guardians of a library cardholder have agreed to be responsible for the above on their child's card. It is important to be sure the child is aware of these responsibilities.