Program Type:At Home (supplies and/or written instructions provided)
Age Group:Child , Baby & Toddler
Winter Reading for Kids
Bloomington Library’s Winter Reading Program for Kids (ages 0-11) is underway!
December 14-January 10:
- BINGO board reading logs -- used to track Winter Reading progress -- will be available at Curbside Pickup, at Bookmobile stops, and online at bit.ly/bplwinterlog20
January 2- January 10:
- Completion awards will be available for pickup
- Entries will be accepted for our six prize drawings.
(Prizes available in the drawings are outlined on the back side of the reading log.)
- As you complete activities outlined on the reading log, color the associated squares.
- When you've colored 5 squares in a row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) you've achieved Bingo!
- After you've achieved Bingo, return your Bingo board reading log to Curbside Pickup or the Bookmobile to claim a small completion award and enter our Winter Reading for Kids prize drawings.
The Bookmobile schedule can be viewed at bit.ly/bookmobile112020.
If you have questions, please call 309.590.6155 or email email@example.com
Please join us in thanking these local businesses which have graciously donated prizes to the 2020 Winter Reading Program:
- Donny B's Gourmet Popcorn & Gifts
- Gingerbread House Toys
- Green Top Grocery
- Red Raccoon Games
BPL’s Children’s Services staff wish you a happy winter! We want to celebrate all that you do and encourage you to play, sing, and (obviously) read! Please enjoy our Winter Reading program.
(If the library is able to reopen to the public prior to the January 10 end date of this program, staff at the Children's Desk would also distribute reading logs and accept prize entries.)