Program Type:Online Program
Cable Options & Reducing Robocalls
Join the Citizens Utility Board (CUB) for a free webinar about your cable options and reducing robocalls!
During this informative webinar, a CUB representative will discuss:
- The different choices in the TV market
- Ways to cut your cable costs
- Streaming services available to consumers
- How to avoid common robocall scams
- Call-blocking services and what they mean for your pocket
- New federal legislation helping to reduce robocalls
Registration is required and can be completed online below, by calling 309.590.6168 or by visiting the Adult Services Desk at the Library and registering in person. As soon as registration is complete, you will receive an email with a link to access the webinar.