Japanese Story Time on the IWU Quad
Join us on the Illinois Wesleyan University Quad for a Japanese Story Time as part of the IWU Language School for Kids' (LSK) Language and Culture Festival!
This festival is celebration of cultures and languages with arts and crafts, games, small group activities, stories, puppet shows, Chinese and Japanese calligraphy, and live performances for the whole family to enjoy. Come and learn about B-N community educators and the services they provide; get your library card; and explore global cultures in our community.
In addition to this Japanese Story Time, a Chinese Story Time will be offered at 10:15am.
Sponsored by the IWU Language School for Kids (LSK), this event is free and open to the public. Parking at IWU is also free.
This festival is able to be offered due to partnerships with the following:
- IWU Language School for kids
- Normal Public Library
- Bloomington Public Library
- McLean County Museum of History
- Sigma Delta Pi (Spanish Honorary Society)
- Cecilia Sánchez (music performance)
- U-High Chinese Club
- IWU Japanese Studies program
- IWU International and Global Studies program
- Western Avenue Community Center
- The Immigration Project
- The IWU Peace Garden