Print wirelessly from all devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Option 1: Upload Your Document to the Printing Portal
- Save your document on your device.
- Go to bloomingtonlibrary.org
- Click Use the Library, then Printing.
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button here.
- Choose black & white or color for your print job.
- Enter your email address.
- Browse to find your document and select it.
- Scroll down and click the green printer button.
- Print your job at the Library's Print Station.
At the Print Station: On the Library's Second Floor
- Click on the picture of the printer and enter your email address in the second field.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print.
- Near the top of the screen, the total cost of the print job(s) will display.
- Pay with $1 bills or coins at the Print Station coin box, or with credit/debit card at the Adult Services Desk.
- Click Print in the upper left corner.
- Click the picture next to Pay From Vending Device.
- The job(s) will be released to the printer.
Black and White - 15¢/page
Color - 50¢/page
Option 2: Send Your Document as an Email Attachment
Forward an email with your document attached to one of these addresses
At the Print Station, there will be two print jobs per document. One is a blank email. Your document may be indicated with .docx or .pdf in its name. You choose what you want to print.
Print jobs must be retrieved before the Library closes on the day
they are sent to the printer. Print jobs are not retained overnight.