Print wirelessly from all devices, including laptops, tablets and smartphones.
Login to your email account and send/forward an email with the document to be printed as an attachment to the printers:
- Black and White: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Color: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Only the attachment will be printed. This will send your print job to the Print Station on the 2nd Floor.
- Click the Wireless Printing Portal button (above) or go to https://www.printeron.net/bpl/mainlibrary
- To print, select either Black and White or Color and enter your email address.
- Select document:
- If printing from a website that does not require a password: copy and paste the website's url into the text box.
- If printing from a website that does require a password: save the document on your device, click Browse and locate file.
- If printing a document from your computer: click Browse and locate file.
- Click the green Print button. This will send your print job to the Library's Print Station.
|Print jobs must be retrieved before the Library closes on the day they are sent to the printer. Print jobs are not retained overnight.|
- Click on the picture of the printer and enter your email address.
- Select the print job(s) you wish to print.
- Near the top of the window, the total cost of the print job(s) will display.
- Add money to coinbox, located next to the Print Station. Click Print. Click Pay from Vending Device.
- The job(s) will then be released to the printer.
- Cost: Black and White - 15¢ per page and Color - 50¢ per page